Effective Date: September 1, 2020
a. Collection of Personal Information
When you use our Services, we may collect or receive Personal Information about you to provide our services and operate our business. The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you are:
b. Information You Provide to Us Directly
You may provide your Personal Information to us when you use our Services, including when you register with Jogg, search within or place orders through our Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to surveys, or otherwise access our Services. This information may include:
- User Profile –We collect profile information associated with your Jogg account. This includes information such as name, email address, delivery address, and phone number.
- Order Details– When you place an order through our Services we collect information related to that order. This may include information such as items purchased, special instructions, date and time of order, and subtotal.
- Payment Information– Payment information collected such as credit card, bank name and payment method.
- Surveys– From time-to-time, we invite our customers and users to participate in surveys or contests. When a customer or a user participates, we may request certain Personal Information such as name and email address.
- Information Received From You as Part of Your Communications
When you use our Services, complete electronic forms, communicate with Joggers or contact us, by online chat, email, phone or text, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you and the activity you engaged in, for example: your name and contact information; your order details; information that you voluntarily provide to us; the nature of your communication; the purpose of the interaction, and the action we took in response to your inquiry or request.
- Information Collected Automatically
We also may receive and store certain information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use our Site and Services. This information may include:
- Technical Information– We collect technical information associated with your activity on our Site and may include information related to your browser and operating system, IP address (the Internet address of your computer) unique device identifiers, and other information such as your device type. We use such information for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer our Services.
- Site Usage Information– We collect information to better understand customer traffic patterns and Site usage. This may include the webpage that you were visiting before accessing our Site or mobile application, the pages or features of our Site or mobile application that you browsed to inform us which part of our Site, app and Services you visit and how much time you spend there. This information is used to analyze and improve our Site and to provide our customers with a better user experience.
- Location Information
When you use the Services, we may collect and store general location information (such as IP address). If you permit the Services to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“Platform”) or browser, we may also collect and store the precise location of your device when the Jogg app is running in the foreground or background of your device. This information may be used to help you select your delivery address, to provide more accurate deliveries of your orders, to provide recommendations to you, and to enhance your user experience and improve the services. You can choose whether to enable the location tracking feature through the settings on your device or Platform or when prompted by the Jogg mobile app. If you choose to disable the location feature, the Jogger will not receive precise location information from your device, which may compromise the accuracy of deliveries in some situations.
- Providing False Information
Users may not send, publish, or share any false, misleading, or deceptive communications in connection with use of the Jogg service. Such actions may violate various federal, state, and/or international laws, including, but not limited to, the regulations and policies promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Personal Information from Publicly Available Sources and Third Parties
We may collect or receive Personal Information about you from publicly available sources, social network providers, marketing partners, and/or third parties. This may include:
- Social Network Information– We may receive information about you from other services. For example, we receive certain information from Facebook when you use their service to login to gojogg.com.
- Demographic Information– This characteristic information could include information such as income, marital status, spending habits, and other information pertaining to customers.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information to:
2.1. Provide, maintain, improve and develop the Platform and Services. We may use the personal information to provide, maintain, improve and develop the Platform and Services. For example, we:
- Enable you to create Accounts and otherwise access and use the Platform and Services (e.g., remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit),
- Fulfill your requests and process payments (e.g., to allow you to order food from Restaurants and have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request),
- Provide custom, personalized content and information
- Perform analytics, detect activity patterns on our Platform and Services, and otherwise research usage, and
- Test and develop new features and functionality and otherwise enhance the Platform and Services.
2.2. Communications with you to provide support and other important messages. We may use personal information to communicate important messages to you and/or to provide you with support. For example, we might send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., user Account verification, changes or updates to features of the Platform or Services, and security notices) and other communications from or about Jogg.
2.3. Maintain the safety, stability and security of our Platform and Services. We may use the personal information to maintain the safety and security of our Platform and Services. For example, we:
- Detect or prevent fraud, abuse or other harmful activities,
- Diagnose or fix technology problems,
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments, and
- Improve and enforce our security measures.
2.4. Provide, personalize, measure and improve our advertising and marketing. We may use personal information to provide, personalize, measure and improve our advertising and marketing. For example, we:
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Jogg or its third-party partners,
- Inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, through emails and push notifications,
- Identify and contact you across multiple devices.
2.5. Legal and regulatory requirements and proceedings. We may use the personal information in connection with legal and regulatory proceedings and requirements. For example, we may need the personal information to enforce our corporate reporting obligations, or to comply with applicable laws.
- Our Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information to the following types of third parties:
3.1. Restaurant Sharing. We disclose personal information to the Restaurants you order from and third parties engaged by those Restaurants, as needed to fulfill your orders, including communicating with you about the status of your order or cancelled items. If you make a purchase from a Restaurant that offers loyalty or rewards programs through our Platform, we may disclose your personal information to the Restaurant as needed to facilitate your participation in the Restaurant’s loyalty or rewards programs, including to track points and redemptions. In some cases, you may also affirmatively opt in to share your information directly with the Restaurant as will be disclosed on the Platform.
3.2. Other Third Parties necessary to complete your order or to enable your use of the Platform and Services. In addition to Restaurants you order from, we disclose personal information to other third parties as needed to fulfill your orders, including, without limitation, delivery providers and payment processors.
3.3. Analytics providers. We share personal information with third-party analytics providers to better understand the demographics of our users and visitors, and to personalize, enhance and improve our Platform and Services.
3.4. Public. We make available through the Services certain features which may enable you to post information and materials, for example, ratings and reviews, photo uploads, and chat functionality. Please note that any information you provide in connection with such Services may be available to site visitors and to the general public. Please do not disclose your personal information in these public or interactive areas on the Services, and we urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose any other information and/or materials in these public or interactive areas on the Services.
3.5. Legal Obligations and Rights. We disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement, as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our Services; (c) detect, suppress or prevent fraud or reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us; and/or (d) exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Jogg, our Joggers, our visitors, or others.
3.6. Consent. We may disclose personal information about you to other third parties with your consent.
- Control of Your Personal Information
Profile Settings. You may update your profile information in the “Your Account” section of the Services.
Access to your Device Information and Push Notifications. You may control access to your device information or opt out of push notifications through your “Settings” app on your device.
How to control your communications preferences. You may not opt out of service-related communications and also unsubscribe from receiving certain order-related text (SMS) or multimedia (MMS) messages by replying “STOP” to the number sending the message.
- Protection of Your Information
Data storage and transfer. All information collected through our Service is stored and processed in the United States.
Keeping your information safe. We care about the security of your information and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. Please recognize that protecting your personal information is also your responsibility and we strongly recommend that you change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, make sure you use a secure browser (HTTPS), and otherwise take precautions when communicating your personal information on the internet. If you know or have reason to believe that your Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
- Children’s Personal Information
Our websites and online Services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you have a basis for believing that we have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
Attention: Privacy Team
1684 N Ada St, 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60640
Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, please do not include credit card information and/or other sensitive personal information in your email correspondence with us.